Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht
Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching
Portal  Portal   FAQ  FAQ   Suchen  Suchen   Mitgliederliste  Mitgliederliste   Benutzergruppen  Benutzergruppen
Registrieren  ::  Login Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen

Wollt nur mal fragen...

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Liedermaching Vorstellungen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Black-Lady007

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.01.2008 14:15    Titel: Wollt nur mal fragen... Antworten mit Zitat

Hi Leute
Bin per zufall auf diese Seite gestossen und das am genau selben Tag, an dem ich, einfach so aus dem Bauch heraus, einen kleinen spontanen Songtext geschrieben habe. Das Englisch ist alles andere als perfekt und auch ansonsten ist er wohl nichts spezielles. Wollte aber trotzdem einfach nur mal einige Meinungen hören.
Freue mich auf Antworten, hier ist der Text:

Always Next To Me

(Strophe 1)
We’ve knew each other since we were children
I always thought you will always milden
My bodys and hearts pains
When I ‘ll sit in the rocking chair

But things didn’t happen how I them planned
Now I now planning life nobody can
All the events, it was a bad chain
Now I know life appaer how it wants

(Refrain)
You were alway next to me
You always protected me
You always believed in me
You always needed me

I was always next to you
I always tried to protect you
I always believed in you
But now I can’t be with you

(Strophe 2)
At the moment I don’t understand
I wish I had a magic wand
I just want you by my side
When you’re not here I feel like I slide

Why have God done this?
Why was that the last kiss?
Why should I be without you?
Why is it through?

(Refrain)
You were alway next to me
You always protected me
You always believed in me
You always needed me

I was always next to you
I always tried to protect you
I always believed in you
But now I can’t be with you

(End)
Everybody say the pain will go away
But you’ll always be next to me
In your place in my heart
[/i]
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
xiaolongv

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.01.2011 05:32    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

All focus on CTA,so as the merchants.
wow power leveling,
The people over at Taverncraft have announced the release of two new World of Warcraft themed Coffee Tankards available at their website for $19.99 a piece (plus S&H). wow power leveling
wow power leveling,
The Ironforge tankard captures the cavernous city of the Alliance's dwarven domain while the Undercity tankard features a panoramic scene of the Horde's capital of the undead. wow power leveling
world of warcraft power leveling,
Each microwave, world of warcraft power leveling dishwasher and freezer safe tankard is hand casted from fine grain stoneware and holds a hefty 18 oz. (.53 ltrs.) of your favorite hot or cold beverage.
world of warcraft power leveling,
Only $19.99 apiece (plus shipping/handling), world of warcraft power leveling the tankards feature custom bodies that emulate the robust look and feel of Azeroth and are the perfect companion to the best selling Stormwind & Orgrimmar tankards.
cheap wow power leveling,
How do you think about the New Ironforge & Undercity Coffee Tankards?cheap wow power leveling
cheap wow gold,
qingmengx

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.03.2011 07:12    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Big party for wow fans.Cheers!!!!
wow power leveling,
Blizzard Entertainment wow power leveling has announced a new video contest for fans of all its games. wow power leveling, Included, of course, wow power levelingis World of Warcraft. Fans are urged to use their creativity to capture their favorite moments and/or ways in which the game captured their imaginations. world of warcraft power leveling, There are a boatload of prizes, world of warcraft power leveling most notable of which is an all-expense paid trip for two to Blizzcon 2011.
ow you do it is up to you; world of warcraft power leveling, your favorite moment can be heartwarming, world of warcraft power leveling hilarious, or truly epic. Your video can be live action, animated, or something in-between -- what's important is the memory you share with us. If your video gets us misty-eyed or makes us stand up and cheer, it could be chosen as one of the winning entries. You can earn countless accolades, untold fame, universal admiration...and legendary prizes including:
An expenses-paid trip to BlizzCon
Keyboards, cheap wow power leveling, mice, headsets, cheap wow power leveling and more from Razer, SteelSeries, and Creative Labs
Drinking vessels from TavernCraft
Action figures from DCDirect
cheap wow gold,
Custom posters featuring your character from PrintWarcraft cheap wow gold
WOW!Big party,lol.
ceshiwuhao

BeitragVerfasst am: 03.02.2013 03:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

You can earn countless accolades, untold fame, universal admiration...and legendary prizes including: Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Razz
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Liedermaching Vorstellungen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

DAJ Glass (1.0.10) template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu