Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht
Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching
Portal  Portal   FAQ  FAQ   Suchen  Suchen   Mitgliederliste  Mitgliederliste   Benutzergruppen  Benutzergruppen
Registrieren  ::  Login Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen

How do players get a lot of Bell Animal Crossing?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Hans Söllner
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Sellen12

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.09.2021 07:55    Titel: How do players get a lot of Bell Animal Crossing? Antworten mit Zitat

Bells return as the primary currency in Animal Crossing New Horizons. They are needed to pay off the various loans you'll get from Nook Inc., and to purchase certain items. In general, there are many ways to obtain Animal Crossing Bells in the new field of vision.

There will be a bell wallet in the place where the island is dug and glowing, and this wallet will become a cash cow. You can sell fruit on your friend's island, as long as it is not local fruit, you will get a considerable income. You can also mine rocks, feed small animals, etc. In short, as long as you take the time to do your work, you will definitely be rewarded.

I am not sure how many people are willing to spend a lot of time on tasks. Personally, I will choose to Buy Animal Crossing Items on the website, because I want to spend more time on building my own island.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Hans Söllner Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

DAJ Glass (1.0.10) template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu