Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht
Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching
Portal  Portal   FAQ  FAQ   Suchen  Suchen   Mitgliederliste  Mitgliederliste   Benutzergruppen  Benutzergruppen
Registrieren  ::  Login Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen

Der Kai

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Liedermaching Vorstellungen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
derkai

BeitragVerfasst am: 27.12.2008 23:40    Titel: Der Kai Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo, bin seit kurzem dabei, selbstgeschriebene Lieder von mir mit Gitarre und Gesang aufzunehmen und wollte mal gerne ein paar kritiken dazu haben. Danke.
http://www.myspace.com/gitarrenkai
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Effi

BeitragVerfasst am: 28.12.2008 00:45    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

hey hey, finde es toll, dass wenigstens jemand hier reinschreibt Smile
Entweder gibts keine Liedermacher mehr, oder es sind einfach alle zu faul geworden.
Da bin ich echt froh, hier einen anzutreffen.

zu deinen Liedern, find ich nicht schlecht.
Aber erstmal ein Lied:
Piratensong...
dieses "ya-hey-ya-hey-ya-ho" kommt in den Strophen etwas zu oft vor.
das zieht das lied irgendwie zu lang.
würde es etwas anders verteilen.
aillong

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.12.2010 09:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

How do you feel the world of warcraft of the 4.0.3 update?Let's go to the article Garrett Fuller takes to find some worth words.wow power leveling
As a follow up to last week's article on the WoW Patch 4.0.3, wow power leveling I wanted to write about my experiences in the new starting area of Warcraft. I made two new characters, a Tauren Paladin and an Orc Mage. The Mage won out and I started playing in the old zone of Durator once again. Only this time there were some serious changes. Are they changes for the better? I think so.wow power leveling
Many MMO companies will tell you that the game is about the journey, wow power leveling that each zone is crafted to give the player an adventurous experience as they rise in power. MMO players have a different philosophy; they want to level and gain in power as well. Some may stop and smell the roses, but in a game like WoW with six years under its belt, most players have gone through the opening zones several times. I wanted to check out the changes made to the Valley of Trials, but at the same time I wanted to get out of there and explore the world.I got through a bunch of quests in Razor Hill and again find the pace of the game has drastically changed. There is no more of an old style MMO feel where you are just dropped in the world. This is much more linear and gives the player direction. It is like a streamlined game now that moves at a faster pace. I don't think this is a bad thing. If anything it bugs me, it's that they did not do this in the first place, but that was six years ago.world of warcraft power leveling
Overall, world of warcraft power leveling WoW has definitely changed for the better. I think the stream-lined questing and advancement will give new players a much easier time. In many ways the changes come at the right time in MMOs as games become faster and more action based. Sure there will always be the old schoolers who say things like, World of Warcraft power leveling back in my day, World of Warcraft power leveling we grinded things out. Well I did play back in those days, and I hated the grind of every MMO. If you have not tried a new character in WoW for a while, I definitely recommend it. With the new class and race combinations there are a lot of options to create something fun. Now is the time to play as next week everyone will be questing to 85 or starting a Goblin or Worgen. See you in Azeroth.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Liedermacher - Songwriter - Liedermaching Foren-Übersicht -> Liedermaching Vorstellungen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

DAJ Glass (1.0.10) template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu